If you have a sweet tooth or are simply craving something sweet, give these a try! A healthy alternative to the classic Snickers bar.
What’s in them…
2 cups fresh Medjool dates (pitted)
1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup puffed brown rice cereal
1/2 cup unsalted roasted peanuts (roughly chopped)
1/2 cup raw organic dark chocolate (melted)
How to make them…
1. Blend dates, peanut butter and vanilla in a food processor until the mixture comes together to form a paste.
2. Place the date mixture, puffed rice and peanuts in a large bowl and combine.
3. Press the mixture into lightly greased loaf tins.
4. Pour the melted chocolate on top and spread evenly.
5. Refrigerate for 20–30 minutes or until set.
6. Remove from the pan and slice.
7. Eat and enjoy!
Share below if you enjoyed!